Monday, October 18, 2010

My New Favorite Thing

...is the container of red pepper flakes that I recently bought at the grocery store.  Tonight's menu included tacos, and to be honest...the packet is just not zippy enough for me.  I get original seasoning, not mild.  And I wanted to kick things up a notch.  So I called in my utility infielder (sorry for the sports reference) - the Red Pepper Flake!



This little spice is packed with a whole lotta awesome.  I can't stop using it.  If my mouth wouldn't light itself on fire, I'd try to eat them by themselves.  But instead, I'm using it on everything...on pizza, for tacos, and even in the topping to my Restaraunt Quality Chicken.  Try it...and don't be scared.  A few flakes, and you're on your way to Spicy Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment