Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 10 - Thankful for Tomorrow

No, I'm not going to cheat tomorrow and do a "thankful for today" post - trust me!  But honestly, I am more thankful today that I have tomorrow to look forward to than I will be when it's actually tomorrow.  If that makes sense.  Which it probably doesn't...because I've been working crazy hours and not sleeping very much.  But I digress.

Tomorrow, my sister and her boyfriend are coming down because it's race weekend here in lovely Charlotte.  I am thankful for tomorrow because I get to see my favorite little Hokie and for the time that we all get to spend together.  And I'm so thankful that I've had this to look forward to all week, or I never would have gotten through the past few days!!



That's me and my sis, being goofballs at a VT game :) This is pretty much the norm for us when it comes to pictures.  Can't wait to see this girl!  Look forward to more goofy pictures from the upcoming sporting event this weekend!  You know you're excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment