Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 19 - Thankful for Emails

Ah, email.  Remember the days when all everyone had in terms of an internet provider was America Online?  Whenever I open my email inbox, and I have new mail, I always mutter "you've got mail!" to myself.  I realize this sounds crazy, but email is fun.  Email is even more fun when it's a non-facebook update, non-spam, non-automated bill pay confirmation email.  And personal emails...well, they are simply the best.



I got a fun note of encouragement via email from one of my friends this weekend and it literally made my day.  I encourage you to send an unexpected/surprise/thinking of you/just because email to one of your friends this week - they will definitely appreciate it! 

PS - yes, I cheated by posting this a day late.  I had company here this weekend...forgive me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment