Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 25 - Thankful to be so Blessed

What I'm going to say is maybe going to come across as bragging.  I'm sorry for that in advance.  But I have a pretty sweet life...and that's what I'm thankful for today.

Today I got maybe the most inspirational email ever from one of my close friends from college.  It made me thankful that I am blessed with not only friendships, but deep friendships that not only stand the test of time, and the test of distance as well.  I was so happy that she shared what she did with me, and it made me realize that I have been so incredibly blessed in my life that I actually got a little teary.  I have my sister, my oldest/best friend and blog co-hort, my close friends and roommates from college, and my current roommate/best friend.  And I can go to any of these women with anything, anytime.  Honestly, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

To all my wonderful friends, whether you read this blog post or not - I love you!  You make my life WAY delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment