Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 22 - Thankful for Philosophy

No, not the subject.  Please...I am no longer in school, so my synapses do not fire quickly enough to deal with philosophy.  I'm talking about the bath and beauty products.

I am in a great mood.  I am sitting here in my lovely room which smells of spiced cider (see one of our previous "thankful" posts on apple products).  And I just took a shower...using philosophy body wash.  My roommate's mom is a big fan of the QVC channel on TV (or "the Q" as she calls it).  She alerted us that Philosophy brand products would be on this weekend.  So we watched.  And now I am more addicted than ever.

I cannot actually tell you how in love I am with this stuff.  Do yourself a favor and go to their website.  And prepare to be in awe.  All of their new holiday products are out and they are adorable.  And I'm guessing that most of them smell like heaven.  The 3-in-1 bath and shower gels are phenomenal.  PHENOMENAL.  My skin feels clean, silky and smooth, and even though these products smell strongly delicious in the shower, you won't walk around smelling like a mimosa or a cinnamon bun all day.  It's indulgently fantastic.  Seriously.  I kind of feel like I went to the spa. 

Here are a few of my current favorites:

Pink Frosted Layer Cake 3-in-1 bath and shower gel.  This body wash smells exactly how it sounds.  Pure deliciousness, without being overpowering.  I used this yesterday.  It's in the permanent rotation.



Kiss Me lip balm.  This stuff is fantastic.  I'm usually a chapstick girl (my mom and roommate both cringe when I say things like that), but I can't get enough of this.  Beware: it's addicting.  But your lips will be lovely...so it's kinda worth it. :)



Pure Grace spray fragrance.  I have put my Ralph Lauren Romance on the shelf for awhile because of this.  I've even given up on my body sprays that I usually use.  I've been using this as an every day spray- it's amazing.  Read the reviews on the website - they are spot on.

My roommate and I are heading to the mall this weekend, and I plan on splurging on a few new ones/buying some early Christmas gifts.   I've heard (from Rose) that you can also find these products at TJ Maxx and Marshall's.  Now, go forth and pamper thyself!

1 comment:

  1. looove the kiss me lip balm - which you purchased for me :-)

    ReplyDelete