Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 8 - Thankful for Bed

I feel like I don't appreciate my bed enough.  Yet this morning, when I was jolted out of deep REM cycle sleep at 3:59 AM by my alarm clock, I didn't want to leave it.  I am thankful for it's overall comfy and fluffy wonderfulness, and for my down comforter that I use all through the summer because our a/c is on so low that it's cold in here at night, and for my 6 pillows (including one shaped like a heart), and for the fact that I get to return to bed in less than an hour.  I'm attempting to turn this OT that I'm working at 4 am every day this week into something surprisingly upbeat! 


 Yes, that is my bed.  No, that is not your imagination - I still have a stuffed animal at this age, even if it is socially unaccceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment