Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Addicted to Love

And photography.  Clearly.  If you read any of the posts as of late, that's pretty obvious.  So why not combine the two?  Ah, wedding photography.  The overly mushy romantic in me just LOVES it.  Yes, I wear t-shirts all the time.  Yes, I prefer jeans to high heels.  But there's something about that white dress that gets me every time.  And the flowers.  And the idea that every pot has its lid (yes, I just said that). 

Is there anything better than the way two people in love look at each other?  Nope. 

One of my dearest friends, Monica B, is an amazing wedding photographer in Atlanta.  And she let me come help her shoot two weddings over the past year.  I've learned SO much.  One of the things I learned is that I'm dying for a new (and infinitely better) camera, but I've also learned that I'm addicted to this.  Here's a little sample of the first wedding that I photographed...


How amazing are these shoes?  I wish I could pull these babies off... 


 



There's nothing more adorable than the first dance.  Added bonus - the bride totally changed into THIS gown after the ceremony.  After watching way too many episodes of Say Yes to the Dress, I find myself believing that one wedding dress is maybe not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment