Thursday, July 29, 2010

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Every single restaurant now has some form of spinach and artichoke dip. It’s apparently very popular. I order it all the time, but guess what? My aunt made up this recipe and it is waaay better than anything I’ve ever had in a restaurant. Use the best ingredients you can find and I guarantee that you’ll be suckered into making this for every party you go to from now on.

1 pound provolone

1 pound mozzarella

½ pound pecorino romano

2 boxes chopped frozen spinach, squeezed dry

2 jars alfredo sauce

2 cans quartered artichokes, chopped small

2 cloves garlic, chopped finely

Salt and pepper to taste

Mix and scoop into 2 pie plates (plus some left over that I fill little ramekins with and freeze for a dip fix later on). Bake at 375 degrees for 23-30 minutes or until lightly golden and bubbly. You can serve with any kind of bread or cracker, but I like Tostidos.

No comments:

Post a Comment