Thursday, July 29, 2010

Artichoke Dip

I think it’s pretty clear – I like dip. A lot. This dip is always a big hit at parties. Kids don’t seem to like it, but I can remember having it at every one of my birthday parties growing up because all the adults would flock around the bowl. It was gone within minutes. Now that I have a more advanced palate (just because I enjoy pre-packaged junk doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the good stuff, too) I couldn’t agree more. This stuff is yummy and it’s simple to make.

2 cans chopped artichokes

2 cups parmesan cheese

1 cup mayonnaise

Bake in a pie plate for ½ hour at 425 degrees. Serve hot with Triscuits.

3 comments:

  1. So easy and yet never made it. About to now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know how it turns out for you!!! :) thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made it on the weekend and it's excellent! I made it with low-fat mayo, 2 cups parmesan and 2 cans chopped artichokes & baked it as you said :)

    ReplyDelete