Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sneak Peek!

In the spirit of keeping my 2011 goal progress going strong, I did some work on my portfolio today.  I have to say, I'm pretty happy with it.  I just need to get some newer ones in there and do Kelli's photo shoot as well.  Oddly, I felt like I had more to choose from than I remembered.   I was definitely very relieved!  Here's a little peek at some of the pictures that will most likely be in my portfolio...



Definitely one of my favorites from Brooks & Adam's wedding in August 2010.


This is from Erin & Jake's engagement shoot, also done the same weekend in August - so sweet!


This was from the first wedding I helped shoot with Monica in February, 2010...it's been almost a year, and I feel like I've learned so much since then.  Can't wait to really get things started!

No comments:

Post a Comment