Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rose's 2011 Goals

1. Go to the gym 4 days a week. I might be kidding myself on this one, but I’m going to try, at least for a while. Beach vacation in November, and I would like to feel somewhat normal in a bathing suit. For once I’d like to feel like the whales have more blubber than I do. 

2. Treat everyday like Christmas. Cheesy, yes, but I’m going to give it a shot. If today were Christmas, how would I treat people? I’m going to try to keep the Christmas spirit going and show more kindness, love and generosity everyday. If I can go out of my way to do one nice thing or help one person I normally wouldn’t, I think I’ll be a better person.

3. Every other Thursday, the night before I get paid, I’m going to take out whatever is left in my checking account (after all the bills were paid) and save it. Hopefully this will be around $50 every pay check. If I can do this, I’ll have a little over a grand by vacation time.

4. Not so much a goal as a hope/dream. Same wish I’ve had for the past few years, but to quote Beyonce, if he likes it then he’d better put a ring on it. Dream for 2011: take relationship to next level. Cross fingers, wish upon a star, throw a coin in a fountain, and then promptly come back to reality. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment