Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hold the phone. Cutest. Accessory. Ever.

I guarantee you’re going to want one (or more) of these! I got this as a little gift from my cousin, and I’m pretty sure I’m going to buy one for everyone I know. It’s a pretty little red rose with a green stem. The rose flips inside out and becomes a tote bag (a decent size one, too!) and the green stem is the draw string. How adorable! You can go green in style :-) Sorry for the bad pic, but it’s from my cell. It’ll give you an idea, though. If you want to see more, check them out at DCIgifts.com. In addition to the rose, they have adorable bumblebees, lady bugs, and farm animals, as well as some holiday ones, assorted fruit, and planet earth. I wish I would have known about these before Christmas, because I would have got a bunch for stocking stuffers…oh well, there’s always birthdays!

[caption id="attachment_649" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="rose bag"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment