Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jenny's 2011 Goals

In case you're interested...here are some of my big goals for this year.  Keep me accountable!  Also, I am calling them "goals" and not "resolutions" because I am much better with having a concrete something in mind.  Resolutions are really vague sometimes, so it helps me to be more specific!

1. Start my photography business - big big dream, very exciting.  I am already in the planning stages and I just need to work a little more on my portfolio and get some newer pictures in there. 

2. Blog at least twice a week, not including Photo Friday, which clearly I have slacked off.  I blame it on the holidays and the fact that I was most likely either driving somewhere or in a food coma.

3. Cook more!  This blog is mostly about food, and how am I going to keep posting if I'm not cooking?

4. Be more active.  I'm stealing this one from my lovely roommate.  Sitting at home all day is not helping me with anything.  Time to get out and do something!  Go to the batting cages, drive around and take pictures, walk/run at the park, take some classes, whatever.  Just to be more active in my own life!

What are your goals or resolutions for this year?  I'd love to hear them!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment