Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Best Thing About Fall...

...is probably the arrival of new candles at Bath & Body Works.  Or is it the food?  I'm not sure, but when I was "window shopping" yesterday at the mall, I was completely sucked into the Bath & Body Works store because of the candle advertisement outside the door.  So, like a moth to a flame, my roommate and I flitted into the store.  

Every year, I get SO EXCITED that fall candles are coming out.  And there are new ones this year!  Allow me to review an old faithful favorite, and two delightful newcomers...



LEAVES - If you haven't had the delight of burning this candle in your home, do so immediately.  This is my favorite fall scent (and Rose's as well)!  It has a scent of apples and cinnamon, but it also has a woodsy quality to it that makes me think of the Cranberry Woods candle of the past (the new one is NOT the same).  It basically smells like fall is supposed to smell.  

PUMPKIN APPLE - This is going to sound strange, but have you ever wandered into a Hallmark store and thought to yourself "why can't my house smell like this?"  Well, I have news for you.  This candle smells like a Hallmark store smells in the fall - warm, cozy, and just perfect.  If you love apple scents, this is for you.

BLUEBERRY PUMPKIN PATCH - So, I was chatting away with the girl at the register, and she said that this is the first blueberry scented candle that she can remember B&BW ever carrying.  It smells like a slightly spicy blueberry muffin, and they said that it smells even better when it's burning.  

You don't have to be like me and become a total candle addict, but do yourself a favor and treat yourself to one of these little guys!  They are amazing!

*I was not paid or even asked for my opinions, I just felt like telling ya'll about these :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment