Friday, August 30, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Review

 

I was walking through Target searching for very important things that I absolutely need (or strolling the makeup isles looking for fun things to try) and came upon this nail polish. I put three coats on, and it's so fun! It reminds me of granite or something. It's clear with black and white pieces in it - and unlike a glitter nail polish, it was very easy to remove. Now, clearly, I'm not a professional, and they needed to be cleaned up along the sides, but you get the point. Overall, I give this two thumbs up for the fun factor alone. I got so many compliments on them! This also looks really cool over a color, because with only one coat, you just get some speckles - it looks like you took a paint brush and spattered it around.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment