Monday, August 19, 2013

Look Who's Back...Again!

Hey all,

 

If any of you still read this blog...thank you!  If you are new to Rosebuds & Buttercups, you made it just in time...because we are back, baby!

 

Rose and I are at least going to post once a week, in hopes of getting back into the routine of being a part of the blogosphere...we missed you!  And missed blogging in general.  Having an outlet for all of your thoughts (well, maybe not ALL of your thoughts) is a good thing, and I have truly missed this little bloggy.  We have neglected it for far too long!

 

So, some things to look forward to (no, I still have not lost my love for the almighty LIST):

#1.  New recipes, hopefully with photos as well (have to bust out my photography chops again - they have also been sorely neglected).  Soon to come:  pumpkin applesauce cake, and a totally experimental lemon cake.

#2.  Photography posts...because really, who doesn't love pictures?

#3.  More reviews!  I used to love doing our product reviews...always helpful to know when someone has found a diamond in the rough!

 

See you back here, later this week...with some REAL posts!

 

Love,

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment