Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Resolution...



2011 Resolution Recap

1. Go to the gym 4 days a week.

BAHAHAHA this lasted til April. Way to go, me.

2. Show more kindness, love and generosity everyday. Go out of my way to do one nice thing or help one person I normally wouldn’t.

FAIL. I started off really well (again) but this year sucked in the social relationships department - my group of coworkers had quite a falling out and basically I was kind of a jerk for several months following.

3. Every other Thursday, the night before I get paid, I’m going to take out whatever is left in my checking account (after all the bills were paid) and save it. Hopefully this will be around $50 every pay check. If I can do this, I’ll have a little over a grand by vacation time.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. This DID NOT HAPPEN. I did however discover Ebay and did some mucho savings for my vacation and ending up not paying anything out of pocket. 1/2 win.

4. Not so much a goal as a hope/dream. Same wish I’ve had for the past few years, but to quote Beyonce, if he likes it then he’d better put a ring on it. Dream for 2011: take relationship to next level. Cross fingers, wish upon a star, throw a coin in a fountain, and then promptly come back to reality. Amen.

Yeah. Moving right along.

On to 2012 where hopefully things will go much more smoothly...let's try this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment