Friday, November 19, 2010

Snickers

This week's Photo Friday is dedicated to my spoiled, misbehaved, adorable, delightful, scheming little dog Snicky.  I remember when my sister wrote her letter to Santa begging for a dog...and 12 years later, Snick is still as fun and as ornery as ever.  I love her little white face and I can't wait to see her in a week!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WEEN!


This is young Snicky, before her precious face turned white.  She was snoozing on vacation at Deep Creek.


This is older white-faced Snicky, hanging out in the backseat of Gina's car on our way to the park for a walk.  Isn't she the cutest thing?  Happy Friday, everyone!

**I realize that these are not the best examples of photography.  I took the bottom one with a cell phone and the top one with a disposable camera when I was 15.   But who can resist puppy pictures?  No one!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Snick! See you next week - I'll give you some extra love for your b-day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I think she must be a girl--she's ADORABLE!! I love dachsunds!!
    HAPPY B-DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Snickyyyyyy

    She has the cutest face.

    Nice pics, Jen!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete