Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Confusion, Part Deux

I am seconding Rose's motion that Thanksgiving is the most forgotten and passed over holiday ever.  And it's one of my favorites.  Also, as a late November birthday, I can assure you that I do not appreciate Christmas things all up in my grill.  It's not time yet! 

But wait, it is.  We decorated my apartment last night for Christmas, because I think Christmas lights are magical and because I want to enjoy them for a good period of time since we'll be travelling back north twice in the next month for Thanksgiving & Christmas.  Here are some pre-pictures that I like to refer to as "Christmas Chaos."



Truly, the best part of decorating in this apartment is the vast collection of Kasey Kahne ornaments that Kelli has acquired.



I just love this little ornament.  Hello, preciousness.


Ah, the finished product!  It's okay to laugh at the super-duper-trianglishness of this tree.  It makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment