Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CPK opened in the ‘Burgh!!!

And the heavens opened and the angels sang. I loooooove California Pizza Kitchen. It’s so delicious and I try a new pizza every time we go. Finally, after craving this on every out of state trip, the big wigs at CPK headquarters listened to my plea. Ross Park Mall in Pittsburgh has now opened the best restaurant in the history of creating crazy pizza combos. Last time, I had the Thai Chicken pizza and we tried the Korean BBQ tacos. Both good, but this past week when I went (yes, twice in one week) I had my old faithful. The California Club pizza and Oriental Dumplings. Heaven on a plate. I’m going to try to make the pizza at home, because the ingredients are simple enough, but please get this if you venture out to CPK. You won’t regret it. Bacon, chicken, cheese, lettuce (with mayonnaise - on a pizza. crazy, maybe. delicious, yes.) tomato and avocado. MMM.

[caption id="attachment_514" align="aligncenter" width="219" caption="CPK club pizza"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_515" align="aligncenter" width="280" caption="CPK dumplings"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment