Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We're baaaack

Whew! It's definitely been a while. Sorry for taking such a long break. Jenny and I have been up to lots of other projects that unfortunately left little time for our poor, neglected bloggy...

I have found that I may need an ebay intervention - once the moolah starts rollin in, it's addictive! I've been an ebay nut lately, putting up new auctions every few days and going to the post office almost daily. Jenny has been a busy bee starting up a much more exciting business venture, and I highly suggest you check it out at www.cardinalphotographync.com This girl is a genius behind the camera! If you live in the Charlotte, NC area, trust me - you don't want to miss out hiring her for your next event. (yes, a shameless plug, but she's my BFF and she is AWESOME.)

I'll try to post more regularly now that I have a handle on the other stuff going on, and I'll start off with some kick butt cupcakes I made the other day. It's a mix of several different recipes I found and then tweaked.  Stay tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment