Monday, August 30, 2010

Banana-Avocado Face Mask

1/2 banana

1/2 avocado

2 tablespoons full-fat yogurt

1 teaspoon olive oil

Here’s a recipe of a different kind - while probably not all that tasty, it leaves your skin soft and refreshed. I actually put in the effort to look nice the other day (this is like spotting a yeti…an extremely rare occurrence and not many people get to see it) but when I went to put on makeup, I realized I’ve been so busy that my skin was awful. I was dry and flaky on my forehead and my chin was like a slip and slide with all that oil – gross! This is a quick and tested way to energize your skin, moisturizing and clearing away that dead skin at the same time.

Puree all the ingredients together in a blender then apply to your freshly washed face and leave on for about 15 minutes (if you’re hot-blooded like me, after 10 minutes this thing is melting off your face) Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and go forth and glow.

PS – not all is lost if you’re hungry – get some girlfriends together, crack open a bottle of wine, do a mask and whip up some of Jenny's Easy Crab Dip or my Buffalo Chicken Dip... Girl's Night!

2 comments:

  1. trying to follow you on twitter but cant find your name

    ReplyDelete
  2. our twitter names are @chingchangchow and @jennysue3324 :) you can also click on the "tweet rose" or "tweet jenny" links on the side of the page - they should take you directly to our pages.

    ReplyDelete