Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Danny's

Let's be honest.  Some of the best times spent with friends and family often take place while eating delicious food.  Most of the planning that Rose and I do on trips center around food - sad, but true.  We pick places to go and then the first question is "I wonder what they have to eat there?"  This started way back in the day, so as a gesture of gratitude, I'm starting this restaurant chatter with one of our old favorites - Danny's.

Danny's is located in Bethel Park, PA and it is 800% amazing.  They have amazing hoagies and pizza.  If you're not a junk food/comfort food kind of person, don't judge me - I get both when I go there.  The hoagies are so delicious, partially because the actual bread part of the hoagie is made like garlic bread and then everything is all melted between the buns.  The pizza is a perfect combination of cheesy and salty and the sauce is savory, not sweet - it's pizza heaven for me.  I moved to the Charlotte area and have yet to find anything to come close to Danny's (if you live in the area and you have intel on delicious pizza - LET ME KNOW).  I'm sure Rose will have things to add to this, but I wanted to get the ball rolling on posts that gush about restaurants :)  If you live in the Pittsburgh area, you HAVE to try this if you haven't already! 

Vital Stats: there is no actual website for Danny's, but click here for the menu!

What to eat: try the italian hoagie or a pizza with extra cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment